- BA1002: Our Space: Networks, Narrative and the Making of Place (Level 1; CNS)
- SS3000: Tropical Futures: Social Science at Work (Level 3; CNS)
- SY1001: Australian Society: An Introduction to Sociology (Level 1; CNS)
- SY2001: New Forms of Work, Organisation and Career (Level 2; CNS)
- SY2005: Qualitative Research (Level 2; CNS)
- SY3001: New Forms of Work, Organisation and Career (Level 3; CNS)
- SY3005: Qualitative Research (Level 3; CNS)
These are the most recent publications associated with this author. To see a detailed profile of all publications stored at JCU, visit ResearchOnline@JCU.
- Journal Articles
- Kossen C and Wilkinson R (2005) 'Gold collar' workers: golden or impoverished futures? International Journal of Organisational Behaviour, 10 (2). pp. 698-712
- Brown RG, Mofor LA, Swartz J and Wilkinson R (2003) Visitor books: a tool for planning and evaluating visitor management at rock art sites. Rock Art Research, 20 (1). pp. 41-47
Advisory Accreditation: I can be on your Advisory Panel as a Primary or Secondary Advisor.
These Higher Degree Research projects are either current or by students who have completed their studies within the past 5 years at JCU. Linked titles show theses available within ResearchOnline@JCU.
- Housing the Homeless. (PhD, Primary Advisor)
- Contemporary Myth in the Making Global Processes of Contemporary Andean Shamanism and Prophecies in Relation to Contemporary Efforts to Transform the Future (PhD, Associate Advisor)
- An Investigation of Isomorphism on the North Queensland Beef Cattle Industry (2011, PhD, Primary Advisor)
- Critical Interpretive Research into the Life World Experiences of Mature-Aged Workers Marginalised from the Labour Force (2009, PhD, Primary Advisor)