Live traffic test of the Streetfighter prototype traffic detection system using controlled traffic.
This dataset involves controlled passes of cyclist traffic with a sensor platform located six metres above the road surface.
Included in the platform were the following sensors:
- 2 * HC-SR501 Wide angle PIR motion detectors
- 1 * Panasonic AMN33111J Narrow angle PIR motion detector
- 1 * LidarLite v1 lidar
Tests were conducted with single or multiple cyclists at speeds ranging from 15-40 km/h, in both directions of travel, and in the lane directly beneath the sensor platform and opposite the sensor platform.
This dataset consists of the following folders/files:
- Cyclist Test Results: 1 data file in OpenDocument (.ods) format (61 KB) - analysis of collected results
- Cyclist Events - Direct.zip: contains 306 compressed image files in JPEG (.jpg) format (7.2 MB) - video detections counted by computer vision in the direct lane
- Cyclist Events - Opposite lane.zip: contains 107 compressed image file in JPEG (.jpg) format (2.4 MB) - video detections counted by computer vision in the opposite lane
- Data.zip: contains 13 files in comma-separated values (.csv) format and a metadata file in markdown (.md) format (9 KB) - data collected from each sensor over the course of testing. The markdown file (sensor data metadata) is also saved in PDF format and attached.
The CloudStor link includes the files listed above as well as:
- Video.zip: contains 2 MOV (.mov) video files (1.6 GB)