Sensor detection accuracy test of the StreetFighter traffic sensor platform using controlled traffic.
This dataset contains the information specific to pedestrian testing.
The dataset contains recorded sensor events from the following sensors:
- 1 Panasonic AMN33111J Narrow spot motion detection
- 2 HC-SR501 wide area motion detectors
- 1 LidarLite v1 lidar
Each sensor was mounted at a position six metres above the road surface, facing downwards towards the road.
This dataset consists of the following folders/files:
- Overpass- Pedestrian Tests: 1 data file in OpenDocument (.ods) format (88 KB) - analysis of collected results
- Pedestrian Events.zip: contains 159 compressed image files in JPEG (.jpg) format (3.3 MB) and a CSV file (TafficLog) (3 KB) - detections counted by computer vision
- Data.zip: contains 18 files in comma-separated values (.csv) format and a metadata file in markdown (.md) format (80.3 KB) - data collected from each sensor over the course of testing. The markdown file (sensor data metadata) is also saved in PDF format and attached.
The Cloudstor link includes the files listed above (Pedestrian Test Results.ods has been renamed as Overpass-Pedestrian tests.ods in the attached files) as well as:
- Raw.zip: contains 8 log files (.log) and a CSV file for wifi_devices-combined (114 KB)
- Video.zip: contains 10 MOV (.mov) video files (7.2 GB)