Live traffic test of the Streetfighter prototype traffic detection system using controlled traffic.
This dataset involves controlled passes of vehicular traffic with a sensor platform located six metres above the road surface.
Included in the platform were the following sensors:
- 2 * HC-SR501 Wide angle PIR motion detectors
- 1 * Panasonic AMN33111J Narrow angle PIR motion detector
- 1 * LidarLite v1 lidar
- 1 * Melexis MLX90621 thermopile array
Tests were conducted with single or multiple vehicles travelling at speeds ranging from 5-100 km/h, and with following times ranging from 2 - 10 seconds in both directions of travel, and in the lane directly beneath the sensor platform and opposite the sensor platform.
This dataset consists of the following folders/files:
- Vehicle Events - Direct Lane.zip: contains 218 compressed image files in JPEG (.jpg) format and 1 TafficLog in comma-separated values (.csv) format - video detections counted by computer vision in the direct lane (6.3 MB)
- Vehicle Events - Opposite Lane.zip: contains 92 compressed image files in JPEG (.jpg) format and 1 TafficLog in comma-separated values (.csv) format - video detections counted by computer vision in the opposite lane (2.1 MB)
- Vehicle Data and Results: 1 data file in OpenDocument (.ods) format - analysis of collected results (708 KB)
- Data.zip: contains 17 files in comma-separated values (.csv) format and a metadata file in markdown (.md) format (31 KB) - data collected from each sensor over the course of testing. The markdown file (sensor data metadata) is also saved in PDF format and attached.
The Cloudstor link includes the files listed above (with the exception of Data.zip file) as well as:
- Video.zip: contains 7 video files in MOV (.mov) format (5 GB)
The CloudStor version of the Vehicle Data and Results file includes an additional 5 worksheets: Video; Sensors; Sensor_diff; Thermal; WiFi_+_Bluetooth