Live traffic test of the Streetfighter prototype traffic detection system using controlled traffic.
This dataset involves controlled passes of vehicular traffic with a sensor platform located six metres above the road surface.
Included in the platform were the following sensors:
- 2 * HC-SR501 Wide angle PIR motion detectors
- 1 * Panasonic AMN33111J Narrow angle PIR motion detector
- 1 * LidarLite v1 lidar
- 2 * Melexis MLX90621 thermopile array
Tests were conducted with single or multiple vehicles travelling at 30-40 km/h, and with following times ranging from 2 - 10 seconds in both directions of travel, directly underneath the sensor platform.
This dataset consists of the following folders/files:
- Follow-up test 1 Results: 1 data file in OpenDocument (.ods) format (79 KB) - analysis of collected results
- Vehicle Events.zip: contains 170 compressed image files in JPEG (.jpg) format - video detections of counted by computer vision (4.6 MB) and an events log in .csv format
The CloudStor link includes the files listed above as well as:
- Data.zip: contains 13 files in comma-separated values (.csv) format and 1 file in Markdown (.md) format (205 KB). The markdown file (sensor data metadata) is also saved in PDF format and attached.
- Raw.zip: contains 14 log files (1.2 MB)
- Video.zip: contains 4 video files in MOV (.mov) format - 1 for the initial test and 3 for the main test (2.8 GB)