These are the most recent publications associated with this author. To see a detailed profile of all publications stored at JCU, visit ResearchOnline@JCU. Hover over Altmetrics badges to see social impact.
- Journal Articles
- Alamgir M, Campbell M, Turton S, Pert P, Edwards W and Laurance W (2016) Degraded tropical rain forests possess valuable carbon storage opportunities in a complex, forested landscape. Scientific Reports, 6. pp. 1-10
- Mohandass D, Campbell M, Beng K and Davidar P (2016) Influence of grazing intensity on swamp plant communities in the tropical montane wetland ecosystems, Nilgiris, Southern India. Applied Ecology and Environmental Research, 14 (4). pp. 233-268
- Tng D, Apgaua D, Campbell M, Cox C, Crayn D, Ishida F, Laidlaw M, Liddell M, Seager M and Laurance S (2016) Vegetation and floristics of a lowland tropical rainforest in northeast Australia. Biodiversity Data Journal, 4 (e7599). pp. 1-20
- Campbell M, Edwards W, Odell E, Mohandass D and Laurance W (2015) Can lianas assist rainforest restoration? Tropical Conservation Science, 8 (1). pp. 257-273
- Mohandass D, Zhao J, Xia Y, Campbell M and Li Q (2015) Increasing temperature causes flowering onset time changes of alpine ginger Roscoea in the Central Himalayas. Journal of Asia-Pacific Biodiversity, 8 (3). pp. 191-198
- Laurance W, Andrade A, Magrach A, Camargo J, Campbell M, Fearnside P, Edwards W, Valsko J, Lovejoy T and Laurance S (2014) Apparent environmental synergism drives the dynamics of Amazonian forest fragments. Ecology, 95 (11). pp. 3018-3026
- Laurance W, Andrade A, Magrach A, Camargo J, Valsko J, Campbell M, Fearnside P, Edwards W, Lovejoy T and Laurance S (2014) Long-term changes in liana abundance and forest dynamics in undisturbed Amazonian forests. Ecology, 95 (6). pp. 1604-1611
- Magrach A, Rodríguez-Pérez J, Campbell M and Laurance W (2014) Edge effects shape the spatial distribution of lianas and epiphytic ferns in Australian tropical rain forest fragments. Applied Vegetation Science, 17 (4). pp. 754-764
- Mohandass D, Hughes A, Campbell M and Davidar P (2014) Effects of patch size on liana diversity and distributions in the tropical montane evergreen forests of the Nilgiri Mountains, southern India. Journal of Tropical Ecology, 30 (6). pp. 579-590
- Mohandass D, Puyravaud J, Hughes A, Davidar P, Ganesh P and Campbell M (2014) Edge transition impacts on swamp plant communities in the Nilgiri mountains, southern India. Applied Ecology and Environmental Research, 12 (4). pp. 909-929
- Book Chapters
- Campbell M, Magrach A and Laurance W (2015) Liana diversity and the future of tropical forests. In: Biodiversity of Lianas. Sustainable development and biodiversity, 5. Springer International Publishing, Cham, pp. 255-274
- Campbell M, Laurance W and Magrach A (2015) Ecological effects of lianas in fragmented forests. In: Ecology of Lianas. Wiley-Blackwell, Hoboken, NJ, USA, pp. 443-450
ResearchOnline@JCU stores 18+ research outputs authored by Mr Mason Campbell from 2012 onwards.
The map shows research collaborations by institution from the past 7 years.
Note: Map points are indicative of the countries or states that institutions are associated with.
- 5+ collaborations
- 4 collaborations
- 3 collaborations
- 2 collaborations
- 1 collaboration
- Indicates the Tropics (Torrid Zone)