- Socio-Economic Objectives
These are the most recent publications associated with this author. To see a detailed profile of all publications stored at JCU, visit ResearchOnline@JCU. Hover over Altmetrics badges to see social impact.
- Journal Articles
- Bode M, Williamson D, Weeks R, Jones G, Almany G, Harrison H, Hopf J and Pressey R (2016) Planning marine reserve networks for both feature representation and demographic persistence using connectivity patterns. PLoS ONE, 11 (5). pp. 1-23
- Bode M, Tulloch A, Mills M, Venter O and Ando A (2015) A conservation planning approach to mitigate the impacts of leakage from protected area networks / Una estrategia de planificación de la conservación para mitigar los impactos de fugas en redes de áreas protegidas. Conservation Biology, 29 (3). pp. 765-774
- Renwick A, Bode M and Venter O (2015) Reserves in context: planning for leakage from protected areas. PLoS ONE, 10 (6).
- Almany G, Hamilton R, Bode M, Matawai M, Potuku T, Saenz-Agudelo P, Planes S, Berumen M, Rhodes K, Thorrold S, Russ G and Jones G (2013) Dispersal of grouper larvae drives local resource sharing in a coral reef fishery. Current Biology, 23 (7). pp. 626-630
- Venter O, Hovani L, Bode M and Possingham H (2013) Acting optimally for biodiversity in a world obsessed with REDD+. Conservation Letters, 6 (6). pp. 410-417
- Bode M, Connolly S and Pandolfi J (2012) Species differences drive nonneutral structure in Pleistocene coral communities. American Naturalist, 180 (5). pp. 577-588
- Bode M, Armsworth P, Fox H and Bode L (2012) Surrogates for reef fish connectivity when designing marine protected area networks. Marine Ecology-Progress Series, 466. pp. 155-166
- Bode M, Bode L and Armsworth P (2011) Different dispersal abilities allow reef fish to coexist. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 108 (39). pp. 16317-16321
- Kininmonth S, Beger M, Bode M, Peterson E, Adams V, Dorfman D, Brumbaugh D and Possingham H (2011) Dispersal connectivity and reserve selection for marine conservation. Ecological Modelling, 222 (7). pp. 1272-1282
- Bottrill M, Joseph L, Carwardine J, Bode M, Cook C, Game E, Grantham H, Kark S, Linke S, McDonald-Madden E, Pressey R, Walker S, Wilson K and Possingham H (2008) Is conservation triage just smart decision making? Trends in Ecology & Evolution, 23 (12). pp. 649-654
- Wilson K, Underwood E, Morrison S, Klausmeyer K, Murdoch W, Reyers B, Wardell-Johnson G, Marquet P, Rundel P, McBride M, Pressey R, Bode M, Hoekstra J, Andelman S, Looker M, Rondinini C, Kareiva P, Shaw M and Possingham H (2007) Conserving biodiversity efficiently: what to do, where, and when. PLoS Biology, 5 (9). pp. -
- Bode M, Bode L and Armsworth P (2006) Larval dispersal reveals regional sources and sinks in the Great Barrier Reef. Marine Ecology Progress Series, 308. pp. 17-25
ResearchOnline@JCU stores 15+ research outputs authored by Dr Michael Bode from 2002 onwards.
Advisory Accreditation: I can be on your Advisory Panel as a Primary or Secondary Advisor.
These Higher Degree Research projects are either current or by students who have completed their studies within the past 5 years at JCU. Linked titles show theses available within ResearchOnline@JCU.
- Advanced quantitative modelling to inform evidence based management of the Great Barrier Reef (PhD, Primary Advisor)
The map shows research collaborations by institution from the past 7 years.
Note: Map points are indicative of the countries or states that institutions are associated with.
- 5+ collaborations
- 4 collaborations
- 3 collaborations
- 2 collaborations
- 1 collaboration
- Indicates the Tropics (Torrid Zone)
My research areas
Similar to me
Dr Simon FoaleCollege of Arts, Society & Education
Prof Geoff JonesCollege of Science & Engineering
Dr Jorge Alvarez-RomeroARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies
Prof Bob PresseyARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies
Dr Rebecca WeeksARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies