- Socio-Economic Objectives
These are the most recent publications associated with this author. To see a detailed profile of all publications stored at JCU, visit ResearchOnline@JCU. Hover over Altmetrics badges to see social impact.
- Other research outputs
- Bode M, Williamson D, Weeks R, Jones G, Almany G, Harrison H, Hopf J and Pressey R (2016) Planning marine reserve networks for both feature representation and demographic persistence using connectivity patterns. PLoS ONE, 11 (5). pp. 1-23
- Bode M, Tulloch A, Mills M, Venter O and Ando A (2015) A conservation planning approach to mitigate the impacts of leakage from protected area networks / Una estrategia de planificación de la conservación para mitigar los impactos de fugas en redes de áreas protegidas. Conservation Biology, 29 (3). pp. 765-774
- Renwick A, Bode M and Venter O (2015) Reserves in context: planning for leakage from protected areas. PLoS ONE, 10 (6).
- Almany G, Hamilton R, Bode M, Matawai M, Potuku T, Saenz-Agudelo P, Planes S, Berumen M, Rhodes K, Thorrold S, Russ G and Jones G (2013) Dispersal of grouper larvae drives local resource sharing in a coral reef fishery. Current Biology, 23 (7). pp. 626-630
- Venter O, Hovani L, Bode M and Possingham H (2013) Acting optimally for biodiversity in a world obsessed with REDD+. Conservation Letters, 6 (6). pp. 410-417
- Bode M, Connolly S and Pandolfi J (2012) Species differences drive nonneutral structure in Pleistocene coral communities. American Naturalist, 180 (5). pp. 577-588
- Bode M, Armsworth P, Fox H and Bode L (2012) Surrogates for reef fish connectivity when designing marine protected area networks. Marine Ecology-Progress Series, 466. pp. 155-166
- Bode M, Bode L and Armsworth P (2011) Different dispersal abilities allow reef fish to coexist. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 108 (39). pp. 16317-16321
- Kininmonth S, Beger M, Bode M, Peterson E, Adams V, Dorfman D, Brumbaugh D and Possingham H (2011) Dispersal connectivity and reserve selection for marine conservation. Ecological Modelling, 222 (7). pp. 1272-1282
- Bottrill M, Joseph L, Carwardine J, Bode M, Cook C, Game E, Grantham H, Kark S, Linke S, McDonald-Madden E, Pressey R, Walker S, Wilson K and Possingham H (2008) Is conservation triage just smart decision making? Trends in Ecology & Evolution, 23 (12). pp. 649-654
- Wilson K, Underwood E, Morrison S, Klausmeyer K, Murdoch W, Reyers B, Wardell-Johnson G, Marquet P, Rundel P, McBride M, Pressey R, Bode M, Hoekstra J, Andelman S, Looker M, Rondinini C, Kareiva P, Shaw M and Possingham H (2007) Conserving biodiversity efficiently: what to do, where, and when. PLoS Biology, 5 (9). pp. -
- Bode M, Bode L and Armsworth P (2006) Larval dispersal reveals regional sources and sinks in the Great Barrier Reef. Marine Ecology Progress Series, 308. pp. 17-25
ResearchOnline@JCU stores 15+ research outputs authored by Dr Michael Bode from 2002 onwards.
Advisory Accreditation: I can be on your Advisory Panel as a Primary or Secondary Advisor.
These Higher Degree Research projects are either current or by students who have completed their studies within the past 5 years at JCU. Linked titles show theses available within ResearchOnline@JCU.
- Advanced quantitative modelling to inform evidence based management of the Great Barrier Reef (PhD , Primary Advisor)
The map shows research collaborations by institution from the past 7 years.
Note: Map points are indicative of the countries or states that institutions are associated with.
- 5+ collaborations
- 4 collaborations
- 3 collaborations
- 2 collaborations
- 1 collaboration
- Indicates the Tropics (Torrid Zone)
My research areas
Similar to me
Dr Andrew ChinCollege of Science & Engineering
Dr Jorge Alvarez-RomeroARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies
Prof Bob PresseyARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies
Dr Hugo HarrisonARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies
Dr Rebecca WeeksARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies