These are the most recent publications associated with this author. To see a detailed profile of all publications stored at JCU, visit ResearchOnline@JCU. Hover over Altmetrics badges to see social impact.
- Journal Articles
- Morris D, Singh T, Moxon J, Smith A, Stewart F, Jones R and Golledge J (in press) Assessment and validation of a novel angiographic scoring system for peripheral artery disease. British Journal of Surgery,
- Arias A, Pressey R, Jones R, Alvarez-Romero J and Cinner J (2016) Optimizing enforcement and compliance in offshore marine protected areas: a case study from Cocos Island, Costa Rica. Oryx, 50 (1). pp. 18-26
- Che Daud A, Yau M, Barnett F, Judd J, Jones R and Nawawi R (2016) Integration of occupation based intervention in hand injury rehabilitation: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Hand Therapy, 29 (1). pp. 30-40
- McLeod I, Jones R, Jones G, Takahashi M and McCormick M (in press) Interannual variation in the larval development of a coral reef fish in response to temperature and associated environmental factors. Marine Biology,
- Moxon J, Jones R, Norman P, Clancy P, Flicker L, Almeida O, Hankey G, Yeap B and Golledge J (2016) Plasma ferritin concentrations are not associated with abdominal aortic aneurysm diagnosis, size or growth. Atherosclerosis, 251. pp. 19-24
- Shimada T, Limpus C, Jones R, Hazel J, Groom R and Hamann M (2016) Sea turtles return home after intentional displacement from coastal foraging areas. Marine Biology, 163 (8). pp. 1-14
- Arias A, Cinner J, Jones R and Pressey R (2015) Levels and drivers of fishers' compliance with marine protected areas. Ecology and Society, 20 (4). pp. 1-14
- Biros E, Moran C, Norman P, Hankey G, Yeap B, Almeida O, Flicker L, White R, Jones R and Golledge J (2015) Association between the advanced glycosylation end product-specific receptor gene and cardiovascular death in older men. PLoS ONE, 10 (7). pp. 1-12
- Courtney R, Sachlikidis N, Jones R and Seymour J (2015) Prey capture ecology of the Cubozoan Carukia barnesi. PLoS ONE, 10 (5). pp. 1-12
- Golledge J, Moxon J, Jones R, Hankey G, Yeap B, Flicker L and Norman P (2015) Reported amount of salt added to food is associated with increased all-cause and cancer-related mortality in older men in a prospective cohort study. Journal of Nutrition, Health and Aging, 19 (8). pp. 805-811
- Nsengiyumva V, Fernando M, Moxon J, Krishna S, Pinchbeck J, Omer S, Morris D, Jones R, Moran C, Seto S and Golledge J (2015) The association of circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentration with peripheral arterial disease: a meta-analysis of observational studies. Atherosclerosis, 243 (2). pp. 645-651
- Singh D, Hsu C, Kwan G, Bhuta S, Skalski M and Jones R (2015) High resolution CT study of the chorda tympani nerve and normal anatomical variation. Japanese Journal Of Radiology, 33 (5). pp. 279-286
ResearchOnline@JCU stores 36+ research outputs authored by Empro Rhondda Jones from 1977 onwards.
These Higher Degree Research projects are either current or by students who have completed their studies within the past 5 years at JCU. Linked titles show theses available within ResearchOnline@JCU.
- Life Cycle, Prey Capture Ecology and Physiological Tolerances of Medusae and Polyps of the 'Irukandji' Jellyfish: Carukia Barnesi (PhD, Secondary Advisor)
- The Hawksbill turtle, Eretmochelys imbricate, (Linnaeus 1766): ecological insights of a resident population in the Northern Great Barrier Reef, Queensland, Australia (2013, PhD, Associate Advisor)
- Linking wildlife tracking data with environmental features to improve understanding of dugong diving ecology and population size estimates (2015, PhD, Secondary Advisor)
- Quantifying ecological aspects of the seasonally abundant box jellyfish Chironex fleckeri within coastal and estuarine waters of Far North Queensland (2015, PhD, Associate Advisor)
- Spatial ecology and conservation of sea turtles in coastal foraging habitat (2016, PhD, Secondary Advisor)
- Bananas, Laos & Economic Development: Farming Practice and Farmers? Perceptions (2016, PhD, Secondary Advisor)
The map shows research collaborations by institution from the past 7 years.
Note: Map points are indicative of the countries or states that institutions are associated with.
- 5+ collaborations
- 4 collaborations
- 3 collaborations
- 2 collaborations
- 1 collaboration
- Indicates the Tropics (Torrid Zone)
My research areas
Similar to me
Prof Mike KingsfordCollege of Science & Engineering
A/Prof Jamie SeymourAustralian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Dr Michael SmoutAustralian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Dr Joseph MoxonCollege of Medicine & Dentistry
Mr Mark LittleCollege of Public Health, Medical & Vet Sciences