- BM5002: Professional Placement 2 (Level 5; TSV)
- BM5004: Clinical Measurements 2 (Level 5; TSV)
- PP3201: Contemporary Research in Physiology (Level 3; TSV)
- PP5201: Contemporary Research in Physiology (Level 5; TSV)
- TV1003: Animal Structure and Function (Level 1; TSV)
- TV2001: Integrated Animal Structure and Function 1 (Level 2; TSV)
- TV2002: Integrated Animal Structure and Function 2 (Level 2; TSV)
- TV3001: Transitions from Health to Disease 1 (Level 3; TSV)
- TV3002: Transitions from Health to Disease 2 (Level 3; TSV)
- TV5005: Veterinary Clinical and Professional Practice Part 1 of 4 (Level 5; TSV)
- TV5006: Veterinary Clinical and Professional Practice Part 2 of 4 (Level 5; TSV)
- TV5007: Veterinary Clinical and Professional Practice Part 3 of 4 (Level 5; TSV)
- TV5008: Veterinary Clinical and Professional Practice Part 4 of 4 (Level 5; TSV)
- Research Disciplines
These are the most recent publications associated with this author. To see a detailed profile of all publications stored at JCU, visit ResearchOnline@JCU. Hover over Altmetrics badges to see social impact.
- Journal Articles
- Gorle A, Li X, Primrose S, Li F, Feterl M, Kinobe R, Warner J, Keene F and Collins J (2016) Oligonuclear polypyridylruthenium(II) complexes: selectivity between bacteria and eukaryotic cells. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, 71. pp. 1547-1555
- Kinobe R, Phie J, Haleagrahara N and Chilton L (2016) Carbon monoxide releasing molecule-3 alleviates angiotensin II-induced hypertrophy and apoptosis by inhibiting oxidative and endoplasmic reticulum stress in H9c2 cardiomyocytes. FASEB Journal, 30 (1).
- Kinobe R (2016) Towards the elimination of excessive cobalt supplementation in racing horses: a pharmacological review. Research in Veterinary Science, 104. pp. 106-112
- Yu H, Moran C, Trollope A, Woodward L, Kinobe R, Rush C and Golledge J (2016) Angiopoietin-2 attenuates angiotensin II-induced aortic aneurysm and atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E-deficient mice. Scientific Reports, 6. pp. 1-11
- Phie J, Haleagrahara N, Newton P, Constantinoiu C, Sarnyai Z, Chilton L and Kinobe R (2015) Prolonged subcutaneous administration of oxytocin accelerates angiotensin II-induced hypertension and renal damage in male rats. PLoS ONE, 10 (9). pp. 1-19
- Allwood M, Kinobe R, Ballantyne L, Romanova N, Melo L, Ward C, Brunt K and Simpson J (2014) Heme oxygenase-1 overexpression exacerbates heart failure with aging and pressure overload but is protective against isoproterenol-induced cardiomyopathy in mice. Cardiovascular Pathology, 23 (4). pp. 231-237
- Nguyen K, Sakuna K, Kinobe R and Owens L (2014) Ivermectin blocks the nuclear location signal of parvoviruses in crayfish, Cherax quadricarinatus. Aquaculture, 420-421. pp. 288-294
- Dam V, Scott J, Ross A and Kinobe R (2012) Inhibition of cystathionine gamma-lyase and the biosynthesis of endogenous hydrogen sulphide ameliorates gentamicin-induced nephrotoxicity. European Journal of Pharmacology, 685 (1-3). pp. 165-173
- Vukomanovic D, McLaughlin B, Rahman M, Vlahakis J, Roman G, Dercho R, Kinobe R, Hum M, Brien J, Jia Z, Szarek W and Nakatsu K (2010) Recombinant truncated and microsomal heme oxygenase-1 and -2: differential sensitivity to inhibitors. Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 88 (4). pp. 480-486
- Brunt K, Tsuji M, Lai J, Kinobe R, Durante W, Claycomb W, Ward C and Melo L (2009) Heme oxygenase-1 inhibits pro-oxidant induced hypertrophy in HL-1 cardiomyocytes. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 234 (5). pp. 582-594
- Kinobe R, Dercho R and Nakatsu K (2008) Inhibitors of the heme oxygenase-carbon monoxide system: on the doorstep of the clinic? Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 86 (9). pp. 577-599
- Kinobe R, Ji Y and Nakatsu K (2004) Peroxynitrite-mediated inactivation of heme oxygenases. BMC Pharmacology, 4. pp. 1-9
ResearchOnline@JCU stores 15+ research outputs authored by Dr Robert Kinobe from 2004 onwards.
These Higher Degree Research projects are either current or by students who have completed their studies within the past 5 years at JCU. Linked titles show theses available within ResearchOnline@JCU.
- The effects of aspects of the Mediterranean diet on Peripheral Artery Disease in mice (PhD, Secondary Advisor)
- A Survey of the Enterobacteriaceae in the Gut of Healthy and Compromised Green Turtles (Chelonia mydas) and Investigation into the Cause and Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders. (PhD, Associate Advisor)
- The role of angiopoietin-2 in experimental abdominal aortic aneurysm development (2015, PhD, Associate Advisor)
The map shows research collaborations by institution from the past 7 years.
Note: Map points are indicative of the countries or states that institutions are associated with.
- 5+ collaborations
- 4 collaborations
- 3 collaborations
- 2 collaborations
- 1 collaboration
- Indicates the Tropics (Torrid Zone)
My research areas
Similar to me
A/Prof Ellen ArielCollege of Public Health, Medical & Vet Sciences
Dr Leo FoyleCollege of Public Health, Medical & Vet Sciences
Prof Peter LeggatCollege of Public Health, Medical & Vet Sciences
A/Prof Richard SquiresCollege of Public Health, Medical & Vet Sciences
Dr Jamie WearnCollege of Public Health, Medical & Vet Sciences