These are the most recent publications associated with this author. To see a detailed profile of all publications stored at JCU, visit ResearchOnline@JCU. Hover over Altmetrics badges to see social impact.
- Journal Articles
- Kossen C and Wilkinson R (2005) 'Gold collar' workers: golden or impoverished futures? International Journal of Organisational Behaviour, 10 (2). pp. 698-712
- Brown R, Flinders C, Swartz J and Wilkinson R (2003) Visitor books: a tool for planning and evaluating visitor management at rock art sites. Rock Art Research, 20 (1). pp. 41-47
- Other research outputs
- Binder M, Sorin R, Nolan J, Chigeza P and Wilkinson R (2013) Multimodal meaning-making about environmental awareness and sustainability: connecting globally through digital postcards. Proceedings of the American Educational Research Association Annual Conference. In: AERA 2013: American Educational Research Association Annual Conference, 27 April - 1 May 2013, San Francisco, CA, USA
These Higher Degree Research projects are either current or by students who have completed their studies within the past 5 years at JCU. Linked titles show theses available within ResearchOnline@JCU.
- Housing the Homeless: An Ethnography of Caravan Park Dwelling in Rural North Queensland. (PhD, Secondary Advisor)
- An investigation of the effects of isomorphism on the North Queensland beef cattle industry (2011, PhD, Primary Advisor)
- Bouncers, brutes and brawn: are bouncers being discriminated against in news reports? a critical discourse analysis (2015, PhD, Primary Advisor)
Connect with me
- Find me on…